- Fiber Reticle, German Optics System Using LaREE Lens & VePRO FMC > 90% Light Transmission.
- Very Little Distortion, Extra-Low Dispersion, Excellent for Dawn and Dusk Shooting.
- True 1x Power Tactical LPVO Scope, True 8x Zoom Factor.
- 30mm Monotube Made of 6061 T6, Adjustment System Made of 7075 T6.
- Wide Field of View, Constant 4" Eye Relief, No Inside Dark Ring Around Image.
- 1/10 MIL Click Value, Resettable and Lockable Turret.
- VET-FDR Super Bright Fiber Reticle with 11 Levels Illumination.
- Withstand Lapua Magnum 338 Recoil.
- For Sport, Competition and Hunting.
- Magnification: 1-8x
- Objective Lens Dia.: 24mm / 0.94in
- Ocular Lens Dia.: 46mm / 1.81in
- Ocular Lens Length: 101mm / 3.97in
- Exit Pupil: 8.5-3.0mm
- Optics Coating: Fully-multi coat diamond clear
- Field of View: 123-15.38ft @ 100yds
- Field of View: 41-5.13m @ 100m
- Eye Relief: 100mm / 4.0in
- Length: 290mm / 11.41in
- Weight: 530g / 18.7oz
- Tube Dia.:30mm Monotube
- Click Value: 1/10 MIL
- Elevation Range: 40 MIL
- Windage Range: 40 MIL
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Reticle: VET-FDR fiber dot reticle
- Illumination: 11 gear
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Finish: Black matte
- Waterproof: IP67
- Shock test to 750g, water proof at 1m for 30 min.
- Light transmission reaches to 90%.
- Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally.
- Lightweight riflescope that can withstand heavy recoil and is specially designed for sport shooting.
- High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Spare elevation turret for DIY purpose.
- Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -3)
- Including: one pair of 30mm picatinny scope rings, spare elevation turret, lens caps and cleaning cloth etc.