· FMC and Extra-Low Dispersion Optics Creates High Intensity & Little Distortion Image
· True 8x Zoom Factor, Edge-to-Edge Image without Inside Dark Ring Around Image
· 30mm Monotube, Second Focal Plane, True 1x Power That Can Use Two Eyes Open For Shooting
· 1/10MIL Capped Adjustment with Very Low Profile, Total >50MIL Adjustment Range
· Wide Field of View 1x Power Reaches 20°, 90mm 3.5" Constant Long Eye Relief, IPX6 Water Proof
· Etched Glass VOS-EHT MIL Reticle Center Dot Illuminated with Digital Lines and Dots
· Take Lapua Magnum 338 Recoil and All Fields of Application for Hunting, Sporting & Competition
· Magnification: 1-8x
· Objective Lens Dia: 24mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 39mm / 1.5 inch
· Ocular Lens Length: 66mm / 2.6 inch
· Exit Pupil: 8.6-3.7mm
· Optics Coating: Fully multi coated
· Field of View: 125.6-14.8 feet@ 100 yards
· Field of View: 19.9-2.6°
· Eye Relief: 90mm / 3.5 inch
· Length: 273mm / 10.7 inch
· Weight: 500g / 17.6oz
· Tube Dia: 30mm
· Click Value: 1/10MIL
· Adjustment Range: >50MIL
· Parallax Setting: 100 yards
· Reticle: Etched glass VOS-EHT
· Illumination: 11 levels red
· Battery Type: CR2032
· Finish: Black matte
· Length of middle turret parts: 40mm (1.6 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 56mm (2.2 inch)
· Shock tested to 1000g, IPX6 water proof 30min under 1 meter water
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Including items: 30mm picatinny low ring (default) or weaver or dovetail mount, lens caps and cleaning cloth etc.
Hello, except fot reticle and external measures, whats the differencies between this product and SCOC-T37 thanks in advance
The most noticeable difference is that SCOC-T37 is ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glasses.
The lens quality of Continental scopes (SCOC-T37) is the top among all our scopes.
Reticle mildots are designed for what magnification?
What is the biggest caliber you could put this optic on? Talking about holding zero...thanks!