· Designed for >500 Meters / Yards Long Range / XLR Shooting, Fit Max 56mm Scope Objective Lens
· 35mm 1.4" Bottom to Ring Center, Six Screws Per Ring, Extremely Accurate w/ Full CNC Machined
· 20MOA 6MIL, Hard Anodizing, 21mm Picatinny Mount w/ 3 Crossing Bolts & Anti-Retreat Rings
· Can Accept Max 45 Inch / Pounds Torque Force for Big Nuts When Installing the Mount on the Picatinny Rail
· Diameter: 34mm
· Overall Length: 154m / 6.1"
· Overall Height: 59mm / 2.3"
· Mount Length: 154mm / 6.1"
· Ring Width: 50mm / 2.0"
· Central Height: 35mm / 1.4", bottom to center
· Ring Length: 26mm / 1.0"
· Gap Length: 70mm / 2.7"
· Material: 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
· Weight: 250g / 8.8oz
· Mount: Picatinny
· Finish: Hard anodizing in black matte
· Screws per ring: 6
· High-durability aluminum alloy in black matte, designed for big recoil calibers
· Do not use over 18 inch / pounds of torque on the scope rings' screws
· Suggest 25 inch / pounds (Can Accept Max 45 Inch / Pounds) torque force for big nuts when installing the mount on the picatinny rail
· 20MOA 6MIL Style and designed for hard and rigorous use
· With hex key and retail package, hex key can be used to fasten the clamp nuts
Be the first to ask a question about this.