· For 1911 Pistol
· Full Metal
· Via Specific Mini Red Dot Sight
· Light and compact
· Featured on Gunmann.com
· Only install onto 1911 pistol
· Only for specific mini red dot sight, such as our SCRA-10A Sphinx
· Distance between 2x2 poles: 40mm (1.57 inch) and 20mm (0.79 inch)
· Length: 46.1mm (1.8 inch)
· Thickness: 3mm (0.1 inch)
· Weight (net): 12g (0.4ounce)
· High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish
· Designed for real fire caliber
· With 2 screws and 1 plate for installation, you need to remove your rear sight first
Just bought a SCRD-36. Seller said it would fit my Doctor/Burris Fastfire plate for my 1911 but it does not. Will this fit the SCRD-36? If not, do you have a plate for the 1911 that will?
Hello, William Hopkins.
We have received your message.
First, thanks for your using our products.
As for your question, if you want your M1911 match the FRENZY RED DOT, actually you need a spcial footprint SCRDM-02 for M1911.
We are very sorry about your inconvenience caused by this.
Welcome to buy our products.
If you have other questions, welcome to contact us.
Have a good time.
Will this work on rock island. 10mm double stack 1911s
it is desgin for G.I style 1911, not NOVAK style
Will this mount work with and RMR type optic?
Unfortunately, this mount does not work with RMR type optics. This mount’s footprint is TEK.
The SCRD-19II, SCRD-35, SCRD-40, RDSL-16, and RDSL-18 have the TEK footprint, which is good for this mount.