· Fully Multi Coated
· Edge-to-Edge Image
· Wide Filed of View
· Side Focus Min 10 Yds·
· 4x Zoom Factor
· 4 Inch Long Eye Relief
· 25.4mm 1 Inch Monotube Made of 6061 T6
· 1/4MOA Zero Reset & Turret Lock
· BDC & Ranging Reticle Predictable Max to 600 Yards Range
· Magnification: 4-16x
· Objective Lens Dia.: 44mm
· Ocular Lens Dia.: 38mm / 1.5 inch
· Ocular Lens Length: 60mm / 2.4 inch
· Exit Pupil: 11-2.7mm
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coat
· Field of View: 21.1-5.3 feet@100 yds
· Eye Relief: 105--100mm / 4.1-3.9 inch
· Length: 340mm / 13.4 inch
· Weight: 625g / 22.0 ounce
· Tube Dia.: 25.4mm 1“ Monotube
· Click Value: 1/4 MOA
· Elevation Range: 50MOA
· Windage Range: 50MOA
· Parallax Setting: 10 yards to infinite
· Reticle: VOW-10BDC
· Illumination: None
· BDC & ranging Reticle usage set at 10x power, big game, 22LR Rimfire and varmint rifles max to 600 yards range
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 59mm (2.3 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 37mm (1.5 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 57mm (2.2 inch)
· Side focus marks: 10, 15, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and infinite yds
· Shock tested to 750g and water proof
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Accessories included: weaver rings (default) or dovetail rings, flip-up caps, sunshade and cleaning cloth etc.
For More Warranty Information,Pls See to The Page of WARRANTY INFO: https://vector2007.com/pages/warranty-info
Can this be use on a air rifle?
Hello, Michael Staley.
We have received your message.
First, thanks for your consideration of our brand and products.
As for your question, we are sure that this can fit air rifle and can fit the caliber .177, .22 and .25.
Welcome to buy our products.
If you have other questions, welcome to contact us.
Have a good time.
What is the difference between Hugo 6-24×50 sfp and the Hugo 6-34×50GT sfp
Hello, my friend, glad to answer your question. The essential difference between the Hugo 6-24x50SFP and the Hugo6-24x50GT SFP is the normal model doesn't have the function of illumination，but the GT model has，and the GT has the Night Vision for 1 level. Besides, the GT model use the reticle VOW-10BDC, but the normal model use the reticle VOI-10BDC. And as the other configurations, they are all same.
Is the recticle etched class ??
Hugo 4-16x44 without illumination is Wire Reticle. Whicle Hugo 4-16x44 GT with 12 Levels illumination is Glass Etched Reticle.
In fact , the technology of riflescope grows and improves fast these years which means wire reticle can also be with good shockproof and Hugo series are suggseted to be used up to .308win.