· True 12x Zoom Factor, Edge-to-Edge Image, Fully-multi Coated, 100mm 4" Eye Relief
· 35mm Monotube Made of 6061 T6, Side Foucs Min Starts from 20 Yards to Infinite
· By Using ED Glass on Objective lens Ensure Excellet Image at 48x Power for Long Range Shooting
· 1/8MOA Adjustment w/ Zero Reset & Turret Lock Feature, Total >55MOA Adjustment Range
· Etched Glass VET-L338 Reticle Make You Measure Distance and Calculate Bullet Drop Compensation
· Take Lapua Magnum 338 Recoil and All Fields of Application for Hunting, Sporting & Competition
· Magnification: 4-48x
· Objective Lens Dia.: 65mm
· Ocular Lens Dia.: 39mm / 1.5 inch
· Ocular Lens Length: 66mm / 2.6 inch
· Exit Pupil: 12-1.35mm
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coat
· Field of View: 26.7-2.3 feet@100 yards
· Field of View: 5.1-0.43°
· Eye Relief: 104-94mm / 4.1-3.7 inch
· Length: 435mm / 17.1 inch
· Weight: 1140g / 40.2 ounce
· Tube Dia.: 35mm Monotube
· Click Value: 1/8 MOA
· Elevation Range: >55MOA
· Windage Range: >55MOA
· Parallax Setting: 100 yards
· Side Focus: 20 Yds to infinite
· Reticle: Etched glass VET-L338
· Illumination: 11 gear red
· Battery Type: CR2032
· Reticle Usage at 10x Power, reticle especially designed for Lapua Magnum 338 long range shooting max 1400 meters
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 74mm (1.8 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 37mm (1.6 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 88mm (2.5 inch)
· Shock tested to 1200g and water proof
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -3)
· Including items: 35mm picatinny high ring, 3" sunshade, flip-up caps and cleaning cloth etc.
For More Warranty Information,Pls See to The Page of WARRANTY INFO: https://vector2007.com/pages/warranty-info
For 50bmg Noreen?
No, our Continental FFP scopes hold .50bmg.
s this second focal plane, and would it be good for hunting mounted on a 338 winchester magnum thompson center rifle? Is it BDC recticle?
It is an SFP scope, hold up to .338.
And it is a BDC reticle.
Can you use the 4-48x65SFP scope with 6.5 Creedmore or 308?
Yes, hold ZERO for 6.5 Creedmore and 308?