· We Vector Optics has developed finally a magnifier that exceptional clarity and fully Adjustable. The reticle can be centered even if the height of the red dot or sight is at a different height
· It is truly one of the best magnifiers on the market.
· Paired up with excellent flip to side mount that holds tight yet at the push of a button can disengage the magnifier to be flipped to the side.
· This magnifier will preform as good or better than ones costing $400+ For a fraction of the price.
· The 5x magnifier with flip to the side mount converts the sights instantly into a sighting system for longer range targeting and tactical advantage situations.
· This professional grade Vector Optics magnifier is adjustable for windage and elevation to better align with the red dot Sight without changing the actual ZERO of the sight.
· The Flip mount when pushed rotates to stay on and off line of sight quickly. It is just that you need to be sure the center height of The mount used matches that of the red dot sight.
· Crystal Clear, 5x Power, Fit Various Red Dot Scopes
· W/ 30mm Flip Side Weaver Mount,Diopter Compensation
· Objective Dia:26mm
· Exit Pupil:6.5mm
· Optical Coat:Fully multi coated
· Eye Relief:70mm (2.8 inch)
· Field of View:20.3 feet@100yds
· Length:118mm (4.6 inch)
· Mount Height:36mm (1.4 inch, from the base to the ring center)
· Weight (net):230g (8.1 ounce)
· Shock tested to 750g, water resistance
· Windage and elevation adjustable ONLY for red dot sight image, but without changing the actual ZERO of the sight
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum with rubber cover
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Including items: 30mm flip-to-side weaver mount ring, flip-up cap and cleaning cloth etc.
For More Warranty Information,Pls See to The Page of WARRANTY INFO: https://vector2007.com/pages/warranty-info
Compatible with the Vector Maverick 1 x 22 SOP?
The height of the Maverick 1 x 22 SOP with original mount is 41mm, and the height of the 5x Magnifier is 36mm. You can move the red dot to the image center by adjust the elevation and windage. However, the best way is by a lower mount for the Maverick 1x22 SOP, such as the MAV-QD10.