· FFP Brief Introduction: Most scopes have the reticle fitted in the second focal plane (near the eyepiece). While, presently it has always been the practice to fit the reticle in the first focal plane (the reticle increases its size when change the magnification from low to high). Each system has its advantages
· The advantage with telemetric reticles is that the target image and distance between dots remains constant even when changing magnification. It is the system that is widely used by the TOP military suppliers now.
· Diamond Clear Image
· Long Eye Relief
· First Focal Plane Etched MPX1 Glass Reticle with German Tech
· Turret Lock 1/10 MIL Adjust
· 30mm Monotube
· Side Focus
· w/ Lens Cap
· Honeycomb Sunshade, Tactical Rings
· Magnification: 5-30x
· Objective Lens Dia: 56mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 36mm
· Ocular Lens Length: 60mm
· Exit Pupil: 11.0-1.8mm
· Length: 398mm (15.6 inch)
· Weight (net):813g (28.7 ounce)
· Eye Relief: 100mm (4.0 Inch)
· Field of view (@100yds):20.43-3.51 feet
· Optics Coating: Diamond fully-Multi
· Reticle: Etched glass MPX1
· Tube: 30mm harmmer-forged
· Elevation Range:≥12MIL (40MOA)
· Windage Range:≥12MIL (40MOA)
· Click Value: 1/10 MIL, 1cm, 0.1 MRAD
· Parallax Adjustment:20 yds to ∞
· Illumination: 6 levels red
· Battery: CR2032
· 30mm hammer-forged aluminum monotube design
· Side focus mark: 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 500, 900 and infinite
· Shock tested to 1000g, water proof and fully nitrogen purged
· Turret lock system. Pull to adjust, press to lock. Two extra elevation turrets marked 1cm and 0.1 MRAD
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece -2 to +1.5
· Including items: 30mm tactical picatinny rings (default) or dovetail mount ring (on request only), cleaning cloth, instruction, lens cap, honeycomb filter sunshade, packed in nice retail box
For More Warranty Information,Pls See to The Page of WARRANTY INFO: https://vector2007.com/pages/warranty-info
How long is the shipping to Edmonton Alberta?
We have received your message.
First, thanks for your consideration of our brand and products.
As for your question, we usually ship to CAN by exress.
The duration of delivery is 2-10 days.
Welcome to buy our products.
If you have other questions, welcome to contact us.
Dear. I’m leaving in Belgium. With fedex or dhl, do you know if there are custom fees ? Regards
Yes, it will be with customs fees if you choose Fedex/DHL.