· FMC and Extra-Low Dispersion Optics Creates High Intensity & Little Distortion Image
· True 8x Zoom Factor, Edge-to-Edge Image without Inside Dark Ring Around Image
· 30mm Monotube, Second Focal Plane, True 1x Power That Can Use Two Eyes Open For Shooting
· 1/10MIL Capped Adjustment with Very Low Profile, Total >50MIL Adjustment Range
· Wide Field of View 1x Power Reaches 20°, 90mm 3.5" Constant Long Eye Relief, IPX6 Water Proof
· Etched Glass VOS-EHT MIL Reticle Center Dot Illuminated with Digital Lines and Dots
· Take Lapua Magnum 338 Recoil and All Fields of Application for Hunting, Sporting & Competition
· Magnification: 1-8x
· Objective Lens Dia: 24mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 39mm / 1.5 inch
· Ocular Lens Length: 66mm / 2.6 inch
· Exit Pupil: 8.6-3.7mm
· Optics Coating: Fully multi coated
· Field of View: 125.6-14.8 feet@ 100 yards
· Field of View: 19.9-2.6°
· Eye Relief: 90mm / 3.5 inch
· Length: 273mm / 10.7 inch
· Weight: 500g / 17.6oz
· Tube Dia: 30mm
· Click Value: 1/10MIL
· Adjustment Range: >50MIL
· Parallax Setting: 100 yards
· Reticle: Etched glass VOS-EHT
· Illumination: 11 levels red
· Battery Type: CR2032
· Finish: Black matte
· Length of middle turret parts: 40mm (1.6 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 56mm (2.2 inch)
· Shock tested to 1000g, IPX6 water proof 30min under 1 meter water
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Including items: 30mm picatinny low ring (default) or weaver or dovetail mount, lens caps and cleaning cloth etc.
Fabrication quelle année ?
Hi, sorry for the late reply. It was published on Mar.2021
Hello, except fot reticle and external measures, whats the differencies between this product and SCOC-T37 thanks in advance
The most noticeable difference is that SCOC-T37 is ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glasses.
The lens quality of Continental scopes (SCOC-T37) is the top among all our scopes.
Reticle mildots are designed for what magnification?
What is the biggest caliber you could put this optic on? Talking about holding zero...thanks!