· 20,000 Hours Runtime
· 3MOA Dot Size
· Short Focus & Wide Angle
· 7 Levels & 1 NV Dot Intensity
· Riser Picatinny Mount
· w/ Lens Cap
· Magnification; N/A
· Window Lens Size: 30mm
· Length: 67mm (2.6")
· Width: 45mm (1.8")7
· Height: 39mm 1.5" (center dot to base)
· Weight (net): 170g 6.0oz
· Eye Relief: Free
· Optics Coating: Multi Coated
· Parallax: ±1.0MOA 100 yds
· Elevation Range: 60 MOA
· Windage Range: 60 MOA
· Dot Size: 3 MOA
· Dot Intensity: 7 levels & 1 night vision dot
· Mounting: Picatinny
· Battery: 1 pc CR2032
· Run time: ≥20000 hours (weakest brightness)
· Finish: Black matte by painting
· For close-in work and general shooting
· Pressing either button will turn the sight
· Pressing dot increase button more than 3 seconds will turn off the sight
· Turn the + button will increase the dot intensity
· Turn the - button will decrease the dot intensity
· Water resistant
· High quality aluminum alloy 6061 sasting in durable black matte finish
· >20,000 hours battery runtime (at weakest visible dot level)
· Tested on 7.62x51mm ammo
· Package includes: retail package, picatinny mount, flip-up cap, hex keys and cleaning cloth etc
Is it compatible with Trijicon mro mount?
Yes, the MRO mount works on Centurion 1x30.
Are there different dot sizes or just 3MOA? Optics Planet has a picture that shows 3,4,5 and 6 MOA. Thank you.
No, only 3 MOA in Centurion red dots
fits a 12gauge shotgun?
The Centurion 1x30 Red Dot Sight can fit with the 12gauge shotgun.
I want it with a low pica tini rail not the rail with the see through under the red dot . What must i do to order with low rail ? Thank you !
There will be with a free low rail mount included in the package of your order. no need to order it