· 34mm Monotube Made of 6061 T6, Designed for LR, XLR and Precision Competition Shooting
· True 5x Zoom Factor, 12-60x Extremely High Power, Second Focal Plane Scope, Fully Multi Coated
· 11 Levels Red Illumination (1 NV Level), Side Focus Parallax Min Starts from 10 Yards to Infinite
· 1/8 MOA Adjustment, Zero-Stop Elevation & Turret Lock Windage, 80 Clicks per Round, 40MOA Range
· Constant 3.8" Long Eye Relief, Edge-to-Edge Image, Etched Glass Very Fine Reticle Center Dot (0.12MOA) Illuminated
· Take Lapua Magnum 338 Recoil and All Fields of Application for Hunting, Sporting & Competition
· Magnification: 12-60x
· Objective Lens Dia: 60mm
· Ocular Lens Dia.: 38mm / 1.5"
· Ocular Lens Length: 55mm / 2.2"
· Exit Pupil: 3.5-1.0mm
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coat
· Field of View: 9.15-1.83 feet @100 yards
· Field of View: 1.75-0.35°
· Eye Relief: 96-95mm 3.8-3.7"
· Tube Dia: 34mm
· Click Value: 1/8 MOA
· Adjustment Range: 40MOA
· Side Focus: 10 Yds to infinite
· Reticle: Etched Glass VETD-LR
· Length: 425mm / 16.7"
· Weight: 960g / 33.9oz
· Finish: Black matte
· Illumination: Digital control 10 levels plus 1 NV
· Battery type: CR2032
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 85mm (3.3 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 38mm (1.5 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 50mm (2.0 inch)
· Shock tested to 1000g, water resistant, fog proof
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· 80 clicks per round, elevation zero stop, windage turret lock feature
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Focus mark: 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500 and infinite
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Including items: 34mm picatinny high rings, sunshade, instruction, flip-up caps and cleaning cloth
Salve vorrei sapere se va bene per praticare il field target. In particolare, che escursione ha il parallasse tra i 35 e i 50m. E se possibile avere una foto della torretta del parallasse tra queste distanze.
We have received your message.
First, thanks for your consideration of our brand and products.
As for your question, you can watch this picture.
And if you want to use on field target, maybe the maginifiaction is a little high.
hello,do you have it Honeycomb Filter Sunshade for Minotaur 12x60x60 gen II?
Sorry, Honeycomb Filter Sunshade is not available currently. I have already let our tech staffs know your requirement and they will evaluate if we are going to re-produce it. And we will let you know when we have got that! Thank you!
What are th3 subtensions on the 12-60 MOA1/8 click reticle. If there is a warranty issue where are they serviced? Thank you
Hi, it is about 1 MOA. It uses for hunting. MINOTAUR line products have 5 years warranty. If the product has some issues, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.