· Fully Multi Coated
· Edge-to-Edge Image without Inside Dark Ring Around Image
· 3x Zoom Factor
· 4 Inch Eye Relief
· 25.4mm 1 Inch Monotube Made of 6061 T6
· 1/4MOA Capped Adjustment
· BDC Reticle
· Objective Lens Parallax Min 10 Yds
· Magnification: 4-12x
· Objective Lens Dia.: 40mm
· Ocular Lens Dia.: 34mm / 1.3 inch
· Ocular Lens Length: 61mm / 2.4 inch
· Exit Pupil: 10.0-3.3mm
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coat
· Field of View: 4.5-1.4°
· Eye Relief: 108--98mm / 4.2-3.9 inch
· Length: 345mm / 13.6 inch
· Weight: 470g / 16.6 ounce
· Tube Dia.: 25.4mm (1“) Monotube
· Click Value: 1/4 MOA
· Elevation Range: 60MOA
· Windage Range: 60MOA
· Parallax Setting: 10 yards to infinite
· Reticle: VOW-10BDC
· Illumination: None
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 57mm (2.2 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 33mm (1.3 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 48mm (1.9 inch)
· Objective lens parallax setting: 10, 15, 20, 30 50, 100, 200 and infinite yds
· Shock tested to 600g and water proof
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Including items: weaver rings (default) or dovetail rings, lens caps and cleaning cloth etc.
For More Warranty Information,Pls See to The Page of WARRANTY INFO: https://vector2007.com/pages/warranty-info
Hello, I am considering the Outback and Matiz for a gas-piston air rifle. Majority of my shots are 35-50 yards. Minimum distance is approximately 10 Yards 12X power is what I currently use. However, It has been suggested I consider 16X should I desire to try shooting field target. I am 50 years old and have only ever used Second Focal Plane Scopes. I also have a Veyron on order. Any advice or suggestions. Thanks!
Hello, Kenneth L Bates.
We have received your message.
First, thanks for your consideration of our brand and products.
As for your question, we suggest the Forester.
The image quality and machine quality of Forester is better than others.
Although the Forester is 30 mm monotube , and the Forester is lighter and shorter than others.
If you mind FFP, Forester also have SFP 3-12x scope.
We recommend you choose SFP, because you are used to use SFP.
Certainly , if you use FFP, you don't need to calculate the shooting distance frequently.
The above is for your reference.
Finally, it needs to be combined with your personal preferences to choose.
Welcome to buy our products.
If you have other questions, welcome to contact us.