· Super Slim Edge-to-Edge Image
· Crystal Clear Optics
· 1/10MIL Adjustment with Turret Lock Feature
· WDL Reticle Used at 10x Power
· Custom Designed Patent Reticle Exclusive for Air Guns & Fire Arms
· Long Eye Relief
· 30mm Monotube
· Wide Field of View
· Side Focus Min at 20 Yds
· Power Ring Lever Mount
· Magnification: 6-24x
· Objective Lens: 50mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 35mm / 1.4 inch
· Ocular Length: 58mm / 2.3 inch
· Exit Pupil: 8.3-2.1mm
· Tube Diameter: 30mm
· Length: 375mm / 14.8''
· Weight (net): 555g / 19.6oz
· Eye Relief: 96mm / 3.8 inch
· Field of View (@100yds): 21.2-5.3 feet
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coated
· Reticle: MDL wire reticle
· Click Value: 1/10MIL
· Evaluation Range: 13MIL
· Windage Range: 13MIL
· Parallax Adjustment: 20 Yds to infinite
· Finish: Black matte
· Illumination: N/A
· Exclusive for air gun and .22 LR rimfire etc benchrest shooting and hunting
· Side focus knob marked 20, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 400, 600 yards to infinite
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 61mm (2.4 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 32mm (1.3 inch)
· Distance between middle turret parts to power ring: 55mm (2.1 inch)
· Shock tested to 750g, water resistant and fully nitrogen purged
· Turret lock system. Pull to adjust, Depress to lock.
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece -2 to +2
· Including items: 30mm weaver rings (default) or dovetail mount ring , big side wheel,power ring lever mount, 3 inch sunshade, cleaning cloth, instruction, lens flip-up caps and packed in nice retail box
Hi there, is it good for .308 also?
Yes, it holds a recoil of up to .308win.
what size thread is then of the scope for installing kill flash
Hi, it comes with 3 inch sunshade
supports caliber 556, 22lr without deregulation?
We have received your message.
As for your qeustion, this product can fit 556.
Welcome to buy our products.
If you have other questions, welcome to contact us.
Buona sera può essere usato per carabina Cal . 7,62 x 54 ? Grazie .
That doesn't fit very well. We recommend SCOL-42 https://vector2007.com/products/orion-4-16x44-max-riflescope-1?_pos=2&_sid=2e2aeaefb&_ss=r or SCFF-44 https://vector2007.com/products/scff-44-orion-pro-max-6-24x50ffp?_pos=1&_sid=2d042ad65&_ss=r based on your magnification and bullet size requirement. Let us know if you have further questions!
Is this a first focal point or second focal point
It is an SFP scope.