What are 0 MOA and 20 MOA?
0 MOA: A 0 MOA mount does not have any built-in elevation. When a scope is mounted on a 0 MOA mount, the optical axis of the scope remains parallel to the barrel of the firearm. This means that the scope's reticle is aligned with the bore axis, and no additional upward or downward adjustment is introduced.
20 MOA: A 20 MOA mount, on the other hand, has a built-in upward cant or angle of 20 MOA. When a scope is mounted on a 20 MOA mount, the optical axis of the scope is angled slightly upward relative to the bore axis. This introduces additional elevation in the scope's point of impact. The purpose of a 20 MOA mount is to provide increased elevation adjustment capability for long-range shooting or compensating for bullet drop at extended distances.
· Ring Diameter: 30mm
· Overall Length: 139m / 5.5"
· Overall Height: 62mm / 2.4"
· Mount Length: 120mm / 4.7"
· Ring Width: 46mm / 1.8"
· Central Height: 38mm / 1.5", bottom to center
· Ring Length: 21mm / 0.8"
· Gap Length: 73mm / 2.9"
· Material: 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
· Weight: 155g / 5.5oz
· Mount: 1913 Picatinny
· Screws per ring: 4
· High-durability aluminum alloy
· Do not use over 18 inch / pounds of torque on the scope rings' screws
· Suggest 25 inch / pounds (Can Accept Max 45 Inch / Pounds) torque force for big nuts when installing the mount on the picatinny rail
· Designed for hard and rigorous use
· With hex key and retail package, hex key can be used to fasten the clamp nuts
Is it available in 1 " ?
Sorry, No. It cannot be used on 1"
Does this work with victoptics s6 lpvo?
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes, it fits for S6 perfectly.
25 in-LBS or 30 in-LBS ?
No more than 18 in/lbsfor the 8 screws to tighten the scope.
Whereas 45 in/lbsmaximum (25 in/lbs suggested) for the 2 screws tightening Picatinny rail.
Can it be use in the VICTOPTICS S6 1-6X24 SFP LPVO
Yes, it fits the S6 perfectly.
What is the difference between the Black version and the Black - 20 MOA version?
The 20 MOA approximately equals 0.333 degrees, which will slightly tilt the scope mounted to physically increase the adjustment range.