• Objective Lens Focus, 1/4MOA Turret Lock, 25.4mm 1in Monotube
• Red and Green Illumination, Long Eye Relief, Mil-dot Style Reticle
• Min Focus 3 Yards, Ultra Compact Size, Sunshade and Flip-up Caps
· Magnification: 3-9x
· Objective Lens Dia: 32mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 35mm (1.5 inch)
· Exit Pupil: 10.6-3.6mm
· Length: 208mm (8.2 inch)
· Weight (net):380g (13.4 ounce)
· Eye Relief: 102-76mm (4.0-3.0 inch)
· Field of View (ft@100yds):37.0-12.5 feet
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coated
· Reticle: Mil-dot
· Prallax Adjustment: 3, 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, 100 to infinite
· Illumination: Red & Green
· Battery Type: CR1620
· Monotube: 25.4mm Monotube
· Click Value: 1/4 MOA
· Elevation Range: 120 MOA
· Windage Range: 120 MOA
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 25mm (1.0 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 30mm (1.2 inch)
· Distance between middle turret parts to power ring: 25mm (1.0 inch)
· Shock proof (750g), water resistance fog proof (nitrogen purged)
· High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish
· Turret lock feature
· Fast focus eyepiece at ocular lens adjustment (diopter compensation)
· Free Fitting involved: 25mm weaver (default) or dovetail ring, retail package, sunshade, flip-up caps etc
Can this be used in an Ar15 rifle?
Yes, no problem.
can you use it on a springer air rifle ?
But these below will do the trick.
Continental FFP, Constantine and Minotaurscopes.