· Compact, Solid and Light Weight for All Application Tactics, Hunting & Sporting
· Water Proof, Rubber Armed NBR+PVC Material -55C° to 70C° Mil Standard
· Dark Earth & FDE Color, 3MOA Dot Size with 11 Levels Red Dot Intensity
· Unlimited Eye Relief and Parallax <3 MOA
· 41mm 1.6" From Bottom to Red Dot Sight Center Lower 1/3 Co-Witness
· 1MOA Adjustment with Audible Click, Total 60MOA
· Come w/ Picatinny honeycomb sunshade, Weaver Riser Mount, & Weaver Lower Mount, Lens Cap
· Magnification: N/A
· Objective Lens Dia: 22mm
· Low Mount Length: 40mm / 1.6 inch
· QD Base Length: 61mm / 2.4 inch
· Exit Pupil: 8-2.8mm
· Optics Coating: Multi coated
· Width: 45mm / 1.7 inch
· Eye Relief: Free
· Length: 76mm / 3.0 inch
· Weight: 183g / 6.4 ounce
· Height: 41mm, 1.6" from bottom to center
· Click Value: 1MOA
· Elevation Range: 60MOA
· Windage Range: 60MOA
· Parallax: <3MOA (3')
· Dot Size: 3MOA
· Mounting: 21mm Picatinny
· Battery Style: CR2032
· Dot Intensity: 11 levels
· Excellent for moving target and rapid shot
· Shock proof, water proof (1 meter 30min) and fog proof
· High quality aluminum alloy 6061 in durable black matte finish
· Rubber Covered in dark earth color (FDE available) without smell
· Free Fitting involved: retail package, honeycomb sunshade, picatinny riser mount, low picatinny mount, lens cover, hex keys and cleaning cloth etc
What is the difference between S-SPO and Cover Rubber?
Hello，Patrick José Hudson.
We have received your message.
First, thanks for your consideration of our brand and products.
As for your question, dark earth rubber red dot has QD mount, but the S-SOP doesn't have.
The red dots themselves are same.
Welcome to buy our products.
If you have other questions, welcome to contact us.