· Fully Multi Coated
· Edge-to-Edge Image without Inside Dark Ring Around Image
· 3x Zoom Factor
· 4" Eye Relief
· 25.4mm 1 Inch Monotube Made of 6061 T6
· 1/4MOA Capped Adjustment
· Glass Etched #4 Reticle
· Wide Filed of View 6.3 to 2.2°
· Magnification: 3-9x
· Objective Lens Dia.: 50mm
· Ocular Lens Dia.: 34mm / 1.3 inch
· Ocular Lens Length: 61mm / 2.4 inch
· Exit Pupil: 16.7-5.6mm
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coat
· Field of View: 6.0-2.10°
· Eye Relief: 105--96mm / 4.1-3.8 inch
· Length: 310mm / 12.2 inch
· Weight: 500g / 17.6 ounce
· Tube Dia.: 25.4mm (1“) Monotube
· Click Value: 1/4 MOA
· Elevation Range: 60MOA
· Windage Range: 60MOA
· Parallax Setting: 100 yards
· Reticle: glass etched German #4
· Illumination: 11 levels
· Battery Type:CR2032
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 51mm (2.0 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 36mm (1.4 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 46mm (1.8 inch)
· Shock tested to 600g and water proof
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Including items: weaver rings (default) or dovetail rings, lens caps and cleaning cloth etc.
For More Warranty Information,Pls See to The Page of WARRANTY INFO: https://vector2007.com/pages/warranty-info
Hello can Matiz be mounted on 8mm Mauser carabine , and does can hold zero .
Matiz can hold a recoil of up to .308
Is this scope springer rifle rated?
Hi, this scope is not very suitable for the springer rifle, but the Paragon II, Taurus, Continental can use for it ,please take reference.
Hello, Can the Matiz 3-9x50SFP Riflescope be mounted on a 308 win carbine?
No problem! although it is 1 inch riflescope, it can keep holding zero of .308win.