· Ultra Short 295mm 11.6" Length, FMC with Edge-to-Edge Image
· 30mm Monotube Made of 6061 T6, First Focal Plane Rifle Scope
· True 4x Zoom Factor from 6 to 24 Magnification, Side Focus Min @ 10 Yds
· Precise 1/10MIL Adjustment w/ Turret Lock Feature, Total 14.5MIL
· Light Weight, Long Eye Relief, MIL & CM MPR-4 Etched Glass Reticle
· Designed for Real Fire Caliber, All Fields of Application for Hunting, Sporting & Competition
· w/ Scope Rings, Honeycomb Sunshade, Flip-Up Caps & Cleaning Cloth
· A Must for Your Compact Air Guns and Light Weight Firearms
· The Shortest Marksman Scope for You
· Magnification: 6-24x
· Objective Lens Dia: 44mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 33mm
· Ocular Lens Length: 35mm
· Exit Pupil: 7.3-1.8mm
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coated
· Field of View: 17.5-4.3 feet@ 100 yds
· Eye Relief: 90-85mm / 3.5-3.4"
· Length: 297mm / 11.7"
· Weight (net): 580g / 20.5oz
· Tube Dia: 30mm Monotube
· Click Value: 1/10MIL, 1cm
· Elevation Range: 14.5MIL
· Windage Rang: 14.5MIL
· Parallax Setting: 100 Yds
· Side Focus: 10 yards to infinite
· Reticle: Etched glass MPR-4
· Finish: Black Matte
· Illumination: N/A
· The distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 50mm (2.0 inches)
· Length of middle turret part: 37mm (1.4 inches)
· The distance between middle turret part to power ring: 30mm (1.2 inches)
· Shock tested to 750g, IPX4
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· Turret Lock System, pull up for adjustment, press down for lock
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Focus mark: 10, 15, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and infinite
· Diopter compensation from the fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
· Including items: 30mm weaver, flip-up caps, honeycomb shade, and cleaning cloth, etc.
Is this scope compatible with the heavy recoil springers ?
No, it doesn't hold spring air guns.
Continentaland Constantinescopes work great with spring guns.
I purchased the Veyron 6-24x44 FFP scope and love it. My question is; what magnification was the reticle calibrated at for this model? ThanksB
Hello, the reticle of FFP is accurate at any magnification. Because the FFP reticle in the imaging will change repeatedly with the change of magnification. The reticle of the SFP does not change with the magnification in imaging, so for the SFP scope, its reticle is only accurate at a certain magnification.
If you like to learn more information about the SFP and FFP. Please click these links, you will get what you need.
FFP or SFP, You Call-1
FFP or SFP, You Call-2
Will this scope work on high power rifles.
The most powerful bullets it can work with is .300 Win.
Is this product rated for Spring Piston air rifles?
No, it is not rated for spring air guns.