· By project a laser beam from the center of the barrel axis of fire arm, this laser bore sight collimator allows you to instantly & accurately set your sight or scope, etc.
· The laser light emitted from the laser bore tool travels in a straight line while the bullet follows a trajectory. Even though the use of this device will get you very close, the final adjustment should be made at the range.
· Fasten (rotate) head to light on. Release (rotate) to light off.
· Power: <5mW
· Wavelength: 532nM
· Weight (net): 30g (1.1 Ounces)
· Length: 138mm. Head Dia. 15.5mm, Tail Dia. 4.4mm
· T6061 High-class aluminum alloy in beautiful black matte
· Four bore adjustable adapters to fit all 0.22-0.5 caliber
· Screws already are set in the factory when center aligning.
· Package Including:Instruction，Laser bore sight，Four adjustable adapters，Screws and hex key
Be the first to ask a question about this.