· A necessity for any AR-style rifle
· Provides easy removal of the handguards on both carbines and full-sized rifles
· Steel construction Covered with Non-slip Rubber and No Scratches to Your Rifle
· Length:265mm (10.4 inch)
· Material:Steel covered with rubber
· This delta ring wrench tool makes the removal and the installation of hand guards a very simple task.
· The Tool's Hook is inserted into the front of the magwell and the arms go around the delta ring.
· With a slight squeeze of the arms and compress the delta ring, the other hand can easily remove or install the handguard.
· An essential tool for any.223 tinkerer or builder
· Steel with rubber covered avoid to scratch to your rifle.
Be the first to ask a question about this.