Hot Sale & Best Snap caps!
· Our snap caps are totally Safe, totally Safe and totally Safe.
· "Snap caps" is a device which is shaped like a standard firearms cartridge but contains no primer, propellant or projectile.
·"Snap caps" is designed to be a fake cartridge from the very beginning.
· "Snap caps" serves the same function as a dummy round, but different in that a dummy is usually made from a real cartridge with its propellant and primer removed (still has the projectile and the casing).
· 7.62x51mm, .308 Winchester, Aluminum Alloy Snap Caps, Red Anodizing, w/ Sling, 4 Pieces in 1 Pack
·Caliber: 7.62x51mm (.308win)
· Size: Same as real cartridge
· Material: Aluminum alloy
· Weight: 15g / 0.5oz
· Finish: Red anodizing
· Qty: 4 pieces
· Primer: Soft silicon
· Totally safe
· Functions just like real ammo - without the noise
· Offers versatility: training, storage, testing, practice
· Thousands of dry fires without damage
How to choose snap cap or dummy round (snap cap vs dummy round)?
Why we need to use snap caps for the dry firing practice?
If you want to know more about the snap caps , please visit our blog <When you practice dry fire, do you remember to use snap caps?>.
As for snap caps, the following countries or regions we can ship (in no particular order):
Be the first to ask a question about this.