· Totally Safe, Totally Safe and Totally Safe.
· A snap cap is a device which is shaped like a standard fire-arms cartridge but contains no primer, propellant or projectile.
· Snap cap is designed to be a fake cartridge from the very beginning.
· It serves the same function as a dummy round, but different in that a dummy is usually made from a real cartridge with its propellant and primer removed (still has the projectile and the casing).
· 223 Rem Style, Alluminum Alloy, Red Anadizing, w/ Sling, 6 Pieces in 1 Pack
· Size:Same as real cartridge
· Material:Alluminum alloy
· Finish:Red anadized
· Qty:6 pieces
· Primer:Soft silicon
· Totally safe
· Functions just like real ammo - without the noise
· Offers versatility: training, storage, testing, practice
· Thousands of dry fires without damage
Be the first to ask a question about this.