Constant 4″Long Eye Relief w/Wide F.O.V
Etched Glass Reticle w/ Center Dot 6 Levels Illumination
True 5x Zoom Factor 30mm Monotube in Rugged Construction
Dead-on Accurate 1/10MIL Tactical Turrets w/ Lock Function
LaREE lence & VePRO FMC Reaches 90% Light Transmission
Hunting,Sporting & Competition
1) True 5x Zoom Factor 30mm Monotube in Rug Construction With Exact Weight About 625g 22.0oz
2) LeREE Lens and VePRO FMC Reaches 90% Light Transmission Ideal for Dawn & Dusk Shooting
3) Constant 4 inch Long Eye Relief With Wide Field of View And Edge-to-Edge Image
4) Min 10Yds to Infinite Superb Side Focus Ensure The Precise Medium and Long Range Shooting
5) Etched Glass Reticle in MIL Configuration by Digital Lines Make Your Scope Smart
6) Take Lapua Magnum 338 Recoil and All Fields of Application for Hunting, Sporting & Competition
7) Dead-on Accurate 1/10 MIL Tactical Turret Adjustment With Lock Feature Total 26MIL Range
8) Six Levels Illumination and Only Center Dot Illuminated Never Block Your Sight
9) With Detachable Power Ring Level, X-Accu Picatinny Scope Rings, 3" Sunshade
· Magnification: 3-15x
· Objective Lens: 50mm
· Ocular Dia: 39mm
· Ocular Length: 53mm
· Exit Pupil: 8.0-3.3mm
· Optical Coating: FMC
· Tube Dia.: 30mm monotube
· Field of View: 37.5-7.5 feet @ 100Yards
· Field of View: 12.5-2.5 meters @ 100 meters
· Field of View: 7.14-1.43°
· Eye Relief: Constant 4" 100mm
· Length: 335mm / 13.2"
· Weight: 625g / 22.0oz
· Parallax: 10yds to infinite
· Click Value: 1/10MIL, 1cm, 0.1 MRAD
· Elevation Range: 26MIL
· Windage Range: 26MIL
· Reticle: VPA-2 etched glass
· Illumination: 6 gear
· Finish: Black matte
· Battery Type: CR2032
· Distance between objective lens part and middle turret: 45mm (1.8 inch)
· Length of middle turret part: 40mm (1.5 inch)
· Distance between middle turret part to power ring: 50mm (2.0 inch)
· Shock tested to 750g, IPX6 water proof 1 meter 30 minutes
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· Turret lock system with zero re-set feature
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Focus mark: 10, 15, 20, 30, 50, 75, 100, 200, 300, 500 and infinite
· Diopter compensation from the fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -3)
· Including items: 30mm X-Accu precision picatinny high ring (default) or weaver , sunshade, instruction, lens caps and cleaning cloth etc
For More Warranty Information,Pls See to The Page of WARRANTY INFO: https://vector2007.com/pages/warranty-info
I wonder if it can be used for caliber 8x57 or .30-06
Hello，friend，glad to answer you. This Paragon Gen II SCOM-25 is designed for .223 .308win .3006 .300win .338 .177 and.177 .22 .25 for Mid Range shooting about 500-600m，but not suitable for shotgun，thanks and have a good day.
Is this rated and safe for spring air guns?
We know Springer is with huge recoil according to its powerplant. But Paragon GerII 3-15x50/5-25x50/6-30x56 are strong enough to hold it. Function good and hold zero.
Do you have any side focus wheels that fit the Paragon series?
Parallax Big Side Wheel Fit Marksman - Vector Optics 2007 (vector2007.com)
At 15x, can it clearly focus down to 10 yards?
Yes, the parallax turret starts from 10 yards.