· 25.4mm 1" Monotube
· Fully Multi Coated
· Red & Green Illumination
· 1/2 MOA Turret Adjustment
· VMD-2 Mil & Ranging Reticle
· Power Ring Throw Lever
· Long Eye Relief
· Compact and Light
· Magnification: 1-4x
· Objective Lens: 20mm
· Ocular Lens Dia: 38mm / 1.5 inch
· Ocular Length: 52mm / 2.0 inch
· Tube Diameter: 25.4mm / 1 inch
· Exit Pupil: 20.0-5.0 mm
· Length: 235mm / 9.25''
· Weight (net): 320g / 11.3oz
· Eye Relief: 112-95mm / 4.4-3.7 inch
· Field of View: 68-23.8 feet@100yds
· Optics Coating: Fully-multi coated
· Reticle: VMD-2
· Click Value: 1/2MOA
· Evaluation Range: 200 MOA
· Windage Range: 200 MOA
· Parallax Setting: 50 Yards
· Finish: Black matte
· Illumination: 5 level R and G
· Battery Type: CR2032
· Length of middle turret part: 31mm (1.2 inch)
· Distance between middle turret parts to power ring: 56mm (2.2 inch)
· Shock tested to 500g, water resistant fully nitrogen purged
· High quality 6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece -2 to +1.5
· Including items: weaver rings (default) or dovetail mount ring (on request only), throw lever, cleaning cloth, instruction, lens cap and packed in nice retail box
what is the tube size on the zod 1x4x20 victoptics scope,and length
Hi, 25.4mm tube size and 231mm in length.
Hi, the dots and dashes on the reticle are they mil or moa holds and how many mils or moa is each one?
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
It is about 6 MOA for each one.
Could you please share the product manual? Are turrets resettable? I noticed (from the photo) there is a screw there, I believe it can be unscrewed to reset the turret.
Yes, the turret is zero resettable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you its manual.