· Designed for >500 Meters / Yards Long Range Shooting, Fit Max 65mm Scope Objective Lens
· 40mm 1.6" Bottom to Ring Center, Six Screws Per Ring, Extremely Accurate w/ Full CNC Machined
· 20MOA 6MIL, Hard Anodizing, 21mm Picatinny Mount w/ 3 Crossing Bolts & Anti-Retreat Rings
· Can Accept Max 45 Inch / Pounds Torque Force for Big Nuts When Installing the Mount on the Picatinny Rail
· Diameter: 34mm
· Profile: 40mm / 1.6", from Bottom to Ring Center
· Overall Length: 154mm / 6.1"
· Mount Length: 154mm / 6.1"
· Gap Length: 70mm / 2.8"
· Ring Width: 26mm / 1.0"
· Weight: 265g / 9.3oz
· Material: 6061-T6
· Finish: Black matte with hard anadizing
· Mountinng: 21mm Picatinny
· High-durability aluminum alloy in black matte, designed for big recoil calibers
· Do not use over 18 inch / pounds of torque on the scope rings' screws
· Suggest 25 inch / pounds (Can Accept Max 45 Inch / Pounds) torque force for big nuts when installing the mount on the picatinny rail
Please advise if you will be producing a 0 MOA version of the X-ACCU 34mm one piece mount. My rifle already has 20 MOA built in to the Picatinny Rail
Hi, yes, this is the one piece mount with zero MOA, https://vector2007.com/products/x-accu-34mm-medium-profile-one-piece-picatinny-mount